Its yours to gallop or sip

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Marijuana

Marijuana
Some call you Marihuana
Bob said you are ganja
created by Almighty Jah
Must that be why they shout Jah Bless
After taking you in reckless
mood of supposed egress
Should we stop pointing fingers
at your smokers and drinkers?
This is deal,we will, when you advise them
to drop their illusive diadem

Write to your ignorant users
to cease being abusers
and societal losers
For some of your wise ones
Like Bob,Lucky, my own Rasta class mate
Smoke and still hold their fate
To hell with the young ones
they inhale and go for guns
kill all and kill their owns too
fight, break bones and steal too
I know you Marijuana
Yes I knew you in my addiction
I was advised by Juana
And Mum prayed for my redemption
But am sad the new ones
take a different picture of you
Giving you no respect for once
Talk my ganja planters lest seeds cease growth.

Written By: Oppong Clifford Benjamin. Ex 'Marijuanist' in GSTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Cup of Future

Translate

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results