Its yours to gallop or sip

Thursday 17 October 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Happy Birth Day to Me

Today is my 24 hours year
Many like this come but 2013's is dear
In this year, my destiny comes near
All that remained from 199? to 2012 a dream
Came alive, shinning in 2013 like a gleam
My joy scribbled in volumes of ream

2013
God returned to me, my lost rib
At the edge of my shame, sharpened my nib
Oiled my pen with eternal ink
to write words and think
Poetry grew older in me
I went down on my knee
to be blessed and ordained
a poet and my dead dignity regained

Today
I wish you Life
Rise and always rise
You died and resurrected
It doesn't make you Jesus,don't be misdirected
I wish you safe journey to future
And release all fortunes tied with suture
I wish you a day when;
Schools will learn your history
Your words become mystery
Thoughts and dreams become things.
I wish you the Clifford in your GOALS BOOK.

Written By: Opoong Clifford Benjamin for Oppong Clifford Benjamin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Cup of Future

Translate

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results