Its yours to gallop or sip

Saturday 15 August 2015

I Met A Facebook Friend on the Street


Yesterday, just about sunset,while retiring from labour to refreshment, I decided to pass by a Stanbic bank ATM with a childhood friend of mine, who now works with Societe Generale bank. (Am so proud of him because, when we were young the most one could think of his future was ...............something terrible) but time to every man a magic does. He had transformed into a far more better person.
Right at the premises of the bank, no sooner had I penetrated my card into the tight opening of the machine, than this beautiful damsel with a guy walked by. My friend knew the guy, so he called him and exchanged pleasantries with him and there and soon they had slipped into a heart-to-heart dialogue,leaving his female companion behind.
But she was not alone though, because I managed to say a lot to her with my gaze. I looked at her sheepishly.

Then she broke the rather awful humdrum, she asked me "where do I know this face?" and right there, I knew the minute had arrived, an opportunity had been thrown down from Heaven.(am not an expert in initiating conversations with ladies but if she dares do, then I have a whole speech to give her). She further reminded me that we were Facebook friends.
Ooopssss!,my bad. " Adow" ,I said and she responded "Yes,it's me", and we both burst into uncontrollable laughter of shock mixed with the excitement of meeting a Facebook friend whom you have never met before, and do not expect to ever see in person. Facebook really lived up to its slogan 'connecting people together'. It was just as fun as anything.

So I asked how we became friends on Facebook, and she narrated that I had written a poem about a mild stroke I had while in South Africa and it was trending on Facebook,so she got emotional about the poem and commented and sent me a friend request, which I accepted readily. (But Who is that man who doesn't accept friend request from fine ladies? Hw3 there n))))) ma accept dedaada)
Perhaps, because, she cared for me instantly, she wanted to monitor my recovery just like the many other caring friends that poem brought me. I can name hundreds of them. And I must say that I appreciate all of your caring and loving friendship.

So we ended up talking about our respective professions and she was into so many already. She was a publisher, Public speaker and she was been invited to MC many programs. So I was standing with a celebrity in the making. I requested we pose for the camera because I may next time see her on TV and wouldn't get the chance.
Though she protested that I was the celebrity in the making with my poems and writings, I insisted that she was.

We took the pictures and had fun. It was really exciting to meet a Facebook friend. Hold on!,Hold on!!, Yes, we exchanged contacts and we have already started chatting. We have already exchanged greetings this morning and guess what? I called her sweety and she responded 'bae'. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagahahah I know susupon brothers gonna do skin pain and later do self put put (ahoshesh3) for the lady e side,at least I can name Jet Alan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Cup of Future

Translate

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results