Its yours to gallop or sip

Monday 30 April 2018

Midwifery love

air in a room cold
hair on my skin fold
where my lover go?

shy, almost timid is -
my lover of yesterday.
ajar my door
peep in, my lover
my naked body lay.
lover of jealousy
lover of yesterday
my lover of an honourable profession 
my heart, stab 
and
from a height, I fall
in love I am dead
happy death!
wake me not, ye friends-
who laugh across your shoulders
your hands at my ejaculation clap
while my own in my lover I sow.
my lover of an honourable profession
my lover of uniform green
you know ghosts as you know your babies
kill me again when I wake tomorrow
in love, I want to dead remain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Cup of Future

Translate

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results