Its yours to gallop or sip

Monday 3 February 2014

Minutes with a Dead Friend

(By Kweku Atta Crayon )

I know its you coming, but must you keep blowing
all my papers away and shutting the door like you got issues with me. Look you got the curtains flying outside. Ok calm down man, I know why you here.

                   I know

February is here

Love
Love
Love

Is all that I hear

But I know what we knew

                             14th February, 2010
                             we drank, ate and you died


Am sorry I had to lie about the news

                          Truth be said, your family would have rued


And as St. Valentine comes with his love shit
Many will wear red and I too will wear a red fit
But unlike them, I mourn a friend


           Tonight I know Sandra will phone in
           And request a coffee date at that same inn
                           
                        I know you would like to pick your revenge
But hey, I got you covered on avenge

You see, since you walked on
She keeps saying, Cliff that was a mistake
I say fuck that, did you know Cris was gonna be a Hon.
And she got the nerves to scream back, that girl is snake

I was the Eve and you foolishly became the Adam
Man, forgive me, am pissed off

                                         But hey, anytime I try it
                                   I got my whole brain telling me NO
I know i was suppose to be a murderer in 2011, 2012 and 2013
You have my word Bro, 2014 won't be any timid
Am gonna pull that trigger, I ain't got limit
                                  Tonight you will meet Sandra in hell
                                   And though I will be a prisoner
                       I will rejoice because I served a brother well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Cup of Future

Translate

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results